Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Gotta be the eyes.

There is a certain running theme to comments about my appearance/behavior made by new acquaintances. That is this: to the casual observer, I appear to be constantly stoned.

This pictures is far too disgusting to display my whole face.

As irony would have it, I've never been high in my life. I attribute this misconception to what I like to call the Merrill Deadeye. Observe:

Brother Paul
and

Sister Jenn, still managing to look sorta high despite the presence of glasses.


I really can't comment on the behavior aspect of this observation. (At least I seem happy...?)

I'm not sure how, but I'm certain I can make this stoner-chick persona work to my advantage.

2 comments:

Chris Arreguin said...

Hey check out www.RandomCreepyGuy.com and if you like it throw it up there on your left rail next to awkwardfamilyphotos :)

PS - yes the eyes are the windows to the soul

J. Cus said...

Totally works for you.